· 6 lamb fillets
· 5-6 large cloves garlic, crushed
· 4 tbsp honey
· 2 tbsp grain mustard
· small bunch of rosemary, roughly torn
· 3 tbsp olive oil
· juice of 1 lemons
· black pepper
1. In a large bowl, coat the lamb with the garlic, honey, mustard, rosemary and olive oil.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Add the lemon juice, mixing well, and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Cook the lamb fillets on a preheated barbecue until cooked to taste, grilling on both sides.
5. Serve at once.