After yesterdays Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies Recipe here is another tasty Easter treat to try for yourself. Pink Bunny Easter Biscuits!
• 225 g plain flour
• 175 g margarine, such as Stork
• 115 g caster sugar
• 1 medium egg yolk
• 24 silver balls
To decorate use pink icing
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar, add the beaten egg yolk and knead to a smooth dough.
3. Roll out the mixture and cut into bunny shapes with a cutter or into 7.5cm rounds with a fluted cutter.
4. Place on a greased baking sheets and bake for about 25 minutes until pale golden brown. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
5. To decorate: pipe the pink icing onto the biscuits to make noses and mouths.